–Image from the SymbalooEDU blog.
We’re so excited to officially announce our partnership with SymbalooEDU! SymbalooEDU is a free Personal Learning Environment (PLE) for educators to visually organize and share the best of the web with students. Imagine a simple, clean bookmarking tool that’s easy as pie for students to use.
Soon you’ll be able to use SymbalooEDU functions within the Glog creation area and embed Glogs in your SymbalooEDU webmixes. Create a Glog, add it to your webmix, and share it with your students — voila! You can read the full announcement here.
We’re also teaming up with the SymbalooEDU folks to co-sponsor the biggest party at ISTE, EdTech Karaoke 2012, along with Edutopia, CUE, Edublogs, and Volunteerspot.
If you haven’t reserved your VIP badge yet, register here. Karaoke, ed tech, rooftop, San Diego…how could it not be a blast?
After you register, add this snazzy #ETK12 badge to your blog:
Click here to get the copy & paste embed code.
Lots of exciting plans in the works. . . stay tuned!
ISTE is just around the corner! We’re psyched to be sponsoring the biggest party at ISTE, the Edtech Karaoke Rooftop Party.
Join us Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at the Andaz Hotel Rooftop in San Diego for a night of singing your heart out and mingling with fellow educators and ISTE attendees.
- Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 (during ISTE 2012)
- Time: 7:00 pm – 12:00 am PT
- Location: Andaz Hotel – Rooftop, 600 F Street, San Diego, CA 92101
3 VERY important steps to get in:
- RSVP via Eventbrite to reserve your badge. Each person must register separately.
- At the conference, claim your VIP badge from one of the sponsors — we’ll be in booth 2008.
- Tell all your friends to complete the steps above!
Will we see you there? (Now to start thinking about song selections…)