Summertime is a great time for educators to update, re-energize, and reorganize, getting ready for the next school year. Why not let us help you with that? From July 9th-August 15th, we will be offering a set of free online modules designed to help you adopt Creative Learning in your 2012-2013 school year plan.
What’s going to be included?
These practical modules are focused on great basic Glogster EDU use including:
• FAQ’s, Glog creation, and website navigation
• Remixing the web using Glogster EDU (as well as why you should do it)
• Creating a community of students
• Using creative common resources from the web
• Creative Learning, its meaning, and its usage will also be discussed
Who can join?
Anyone who wants to know more about remixing the web and adopting Creative Learning in the classroom may take advantage of these free sessions. You do not need a Glogster EDU account to join, but you do need to register for the sessions in order to participate.
For additional information, please visit the website or contact us directly at email@example.com
Your Glogster EDU Team